MIDCON DESIGNER Ltd.
(ISO 9001:2015 DNV-GL)
General Offer for Services Rendered
MIDCON-DESIGNER Ltd., based on its own design team (permanently employed: 18 designers, with 9 cooperating consultants), offers design services for watercrafts and offshore structures in scope of :
1. Theoretical calculations:
freeboard, register tonnage;
stability, longitudinal strength;
subdivision and damage stability;
calculations are made in PIAS, NAPA system.
2. Classification designs according to DNV-GL, GL, LRS, PRS, ABS rules:
a) hull structure and offshore structures;
b) ship’s general systems;
d) structural fire protection;
e) accommodation outfitting;
f) deck installations;
g) general arrangement plans;
h) full scope of ship’s engine room systems;
i) electrical systems;
j) navigation and radio communication.
3. Detailed documentation based on maker’s technological assumptions:
a) pipe systems detailed isometric documentation is made in NUPAS CADMATIC PIPING program (since the year 2005);
b) hull documentation is prepared in NUPAS CADMATIC HULL program;
c) lofting documentation is prepared in NUPAS CADMATIC HULL-Nesting program;
d) coordination drawings;
e) architectural plans.
4. Documentation is made in AutoCad program.
5. Strength calculations are made in NAUTICUS 3D BEAM program.